I entered 'conexant' in the search field and found this post that might help you out.
I have a Conexant modem, and Knoppix 3.2. I have the linmodem drivers installed on my PC in the NTFS partition (I can't write to the Hard drive cuz its NTFS) so i try to make install the driver but it tries to install to the /etc directory but i am running knoppix off of CD (and i cant do a HDD Install) how can i run these drivers so i can use my modem. Please help me.
I entered 'conexant' in the search field and found this post that might help you out.
Yeah thanks for the help but the problem with that is that it is too hard.
i have the same problem...
i have conexant pci modem, 56k, speakerphone, fax... com port 3
how? does anybody know?
my HCF connexant had no problems being configured. ive tried Knoppix 3.2 3-3-2003 on multiple machines with connexants and not come accross any troubles at all

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99
DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) DECserver 200/MC Terminal Server
$79.95
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99