-
How to unpack the compressed KNOPPIX file
Hi folks, I downloaded the .tar.gz or pilotlinux with the intention of tweaking it a bit to include the Citrix ICA client. However, I've found this contains a compressed KNOPPIX file and a boot floppy. I assume the distro tree is in this file so how do I unpack it to edit it?
-
Senior Member
registered user
you use the program extract_compressed_fs
-
Ah thanks. I suppose I have to download the full knoppix to get this tool? I`m running Gentoo.
-
Senior Member
registered user
-
Sorted. Thanks for your help.
Similar Threads
-
By BillS in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 06:31 PM
-
By zorxd in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 02:13 AM
-
By grzegorz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 05:17 AM
-
By SillyFly in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2003, 09:56 AM
-
By ls_linux in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-14-2003, 04:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco Catalyst C9300-48U-E 48-Port UPOE Network Switch
$650.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00

nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00