you use the program extract_compressed_fs
Hi folks, I downloaded the .tar.gz or pilotlinux with the intention of tweaking it a bit to include the Citrix ICA client. However, I've found this contains a compressed KNOPPIX file and a boot floppy. I assume the distro tree is in this file so how do I unpack it to edit it?
you use the program extract_compressed_fs
Ah thanks. I suppose I have to download the full knoppix to get this tool? I`m running Gentoo.
You can get it in http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppi..._0.68-5.tar.gz
I *think*
Sorted. Thanks for your help.

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$482.02
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$372.48
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$16.99
SGIN 15.6" Laptop 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Win 11 Intel i3-10100Y Backlit Keyboard FHD
$335.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1794.16
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$56.99
NEW 2026 SGIN 18.5" Laptop Windows 11 PRO Intel N5095 16GB DDR4 1024GB SSD
$444.99
Apple Mac Pro A1186-Xeon E5462-20GB DDR3 Ram 500GB HDD+1TB HDD+2TB HDD MacOS Yes
$274.99