Yeah, go to the root console and type knx-hdinstall. this will run the setup.
I'm a n00b when it comes to Linux and I have a question. I am currently running Knoppix from a CD and its really slow. I like the interface and I want to run it more often but its too darn slow; is there a way to instal it to the hard drive? Please help me out, thanks
Yeah, go to the root console and type knx-hdinstall. this will run the setup.
canu take me through that with more detail like step by step - i have no idea what ur talkin bout
Yeah. Just send me an IM. Im "FeelConscious".

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$305.01
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$7.99
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
FLASHFORGE AD5X Upgraded Multi-Color 3D Printer CoreXY High-Speed Auto Refill US
$349.00
Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.98