Yeah, go to the root console and type knx-hdinstall. this will run the setup.
I'm a n00b when it comes to Linux and I have a question. I am currently running Knoppix from a CD and its really slow. I like the interface and I want to run it more often but its too darn slow; is there a way to instal it to the hard drive? Please help me out, thanks
Yeah, go to the root console and type knx-hdinstall. this will run the setup.
canu take me through that with more detail like step by step - i have no idea what ur talkin bout
Yeah. Just send me an IM. Im "FeelConscious".

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 13.5" Touchscreen i7 33GB 1TB SSD Black
$325.00
2026 NEW SGIN 15.6" Laptop Win11 Intel i3 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Wi-Fi 6 RJ45 USB-C
$333.99