-
Instal to HD Help
I'm a n00b when it comes to Linux and I have a question. I am currently running Knoppix from a CD and its really slow. I like the interface and I want to run it more often but its too darn slow; is there a way to instal it to the hard drive? Please help me out, thanks
Similar Threads
-
By kamal in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 12:30 PM
-
By evilkat in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By delpenn in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 05:22 PM
-
By dutch noob in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 12
Last Post: 01-25-2004, 01:47 AM
-
By The Fader in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 04:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$610.00

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$248.00

TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1111.00

Protectli Vault FW4C-0-8-120 - 4 port, Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 128GB
$180.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00