-
Security Tools problem
I just installed knoppix to my hard drive and I was trying to locate the security tools that were packaged on the STD cd. Where are they? I found Nessus but I cant find any of the other tools. I feel kind of stupid asking this because they're probably right under my nose..
Thanks for the help!
-
Senior Member
registered user
Please look at www.knoppix-std.org
We can't support every remaster here!
Similar Threads
-
By Bulldog in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 02:43 PM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-04-2004, 05:40 AM
-
By t1ck_t0ck in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-08-2003, 08:01 AM
-
By Henk Poley in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 12:34 PM
-
By cascadefx in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 11:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 96GB LPCAMM2 PC5 9600 FE1 E1 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K6LC3CL1-CCV DDR5 Memory
$2150.00

128GB (8x16GB) DDR4-2400 ECC Registered Server RAM PC4-2400T 2Rx8 RDIMM
$525.00

2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35

Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00