Please look at www.knoppix-std.org
We can't support every remaster here!
I just installed knoppix to my hard drive and I was trying to locate the security tools that were packaged on the STD cd. Where are they? I found Nessus but I cant find any of the other tools. I feel kind of stupid asking this because they're probably right under my nose..
Thanks for the help!
Please look at www.knoppix-std.org
We can't support every remaster here!

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite 10.9" 128GB Silver Wi-Fi SM-X400NZSAXAR
$206.00
Samsung Galaxy S10 10.9" FE 128GB WiFi Tablet SM-X520NZACXAR S-Pen Keyboard 2025
$299.00
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00
Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$55.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 SM-T500 64 GB Wi-Fi 10.4 in - Silver 1010-03T
$70.00