-
Security Tools problem
I just installed knoppix to my hard drive and I was trying to locate the security tools that were packaged on the STD cd. Where are they? I found Nessus but I cant find any of the other tools. I feel kind of stupid asking this because they're probably right under my nose..
Thanks for the help!
Similar Threads
-
By Bulldog in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 02:43 PM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-04-2004, 05:40 AM
-
By t1ck_t0ck in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-08-2003, 08:01 AM
-
By Henk Poley in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 12:34 PM
-
By cascadefx in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 11:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple iMac G3 “Sorry, no beige.” Wristwatch – Two Original Bands
$249.95

Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple M7886 Power Mac G4 Cube 450MHz 64MB 20GB
$299.99

Vintage APPLE KEYBOARD II & DESKTOP BUS MOUSE Macintosh M0487 M2706 UNTESTED
$59.95

Apple Computer Keychain Vtg Mac OS Smile Face Rainbow Acrylic Promo Advertising
$19.06

Vintage Apple iBook Clamshell Graphite 466MHz 60GB HD 128 Ram OS 9 & 10
$350.00

Rare Vintage Apple Computer Promo Set Rainbow Logo Towel Polo Shirt Report Pad
$199.99

Apple IIe Vintage Home Computer Model A2S2064 w/ Power Cord
$120.02

Apple Vintage Joystick for Apple IIe IIc Computer Controller A2M2002
$72.50