-
Have I screwed-up apt-get?
I am running Knoppix 3.2 and have taken all the updates. I was trying to install Knode using "apt-get install knode/unstable". It appears that it wanted to replace some newer files with older ones, but I don't think that has happened. Now, when I try to "apt-get install [anypackage] it indicates that package "libxcursor-dev" cannot be installed that I first should try "apt-get -f install". I try this but it then gives me an error message. What can I do to clear up this problem? My "apt-get update" still works. I have given up on trying to install Knode. I just want to clear out the slate. Help
Bob
-
Senior Member
registered user
The very fine search function located top and center for your searching enjoyment
got me this post on this very subject.
Similar Threads
-
By nishtya in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 09:48 PM
-
By Stealth870 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-01-2004, 07:35 AM
-
By DragonDon in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 02:10 PM
-
By jdong in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-28-2003, 06:16 AM
-
By WANDr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-19-2003, 10:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2 14" 16GB, Thunder Black
$387.46

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00