ok never mind I got it
Kano helped me out
noddc xserver=nv screen=1024x768 did the trick
Hi, I'm using knoppix on a computer without HDD
I'm currently working with knoppix 3.1
For some reason my monitor always jumps to a 55hz refresh rate
although I used xvrefresh=60 in the startupline.
My monitor is fully capable of this hz and resolution
(hell even knoppix startup console ironically works on 1024*768 at 60hz here.)
So If someone please could help me, thanks
ok never mind I got it
Kano helped me out
noddc xserver=nv screen=1024x768 did the trick

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00