try it with cheatcode: fb1600x1200 vsync=60
Hey all,
I tried knoppix 3.4 on my Dell laptop (Insprion 5150 with GeForce FX Go 5200). I was able to boot, but only with the standard resolution 1024x768. But my screen normally runs with 1600x1200 on Windows Xp. I tried cheatcode screen=1600x1200 xvrefresh=60, but Knoppix cannot synchronize.
What can I do??
try it with cheatcode: fb1600x1200 vsync=60
It would be of great interest for me, if you got your wireless network card (A dell TrueMobile 1300) working?
vincenco,
i have the same curiosity...don't know exactly where to start...looks like there's no driver based on cardmgr (cardmgr[6567]: no pcmcia driver in /proc/devices), and could not find driver in /etc/pcmcia/config
can anyone point me in the right direction?
I think KANOTIX has more wireless drivers if you want to go that route.
Regards,
AJG

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99
DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC Digital VR319-DA 19" High Resolution Monochrome CRT Monitor - Tested
$180.00
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99