I had to use cheatcode "knoppix-txt noacpi" to connect into internet, but everytime I used XP for sometime and back to knoppix, the connection can't be established with error in netconfig.
I had to restart my router to connect, what's the problem ?
I had to use cheatcode "knoppix-txt noacpi" to connect into internet, but everytime I used XP for sometime and back to knoppix, the connection can't be established with error in netconfig.
I had to restart my router to connect, what's the problem ?
I assume that you are running knoppix from CD (i.e.,its not installed on a hard disk). If the "noacpi" cheatcode is needed, you'll have to enter it everytime you load knoppix.
I'm a little unclear from your description about the issue with the router. Are you saying that you boot knoppix with the noacpi option, run netcardconfig (which fails?), then you restart the router and everything works?
My only speculation is that the router is a dhcp server and restarting it causes a re-assignment of an IP address to the PC. Without more information about your configuration and setup its difficult to guess what else maybe happeing.
Cheers,

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate Constellation ES.3 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | ST2000NM0033
$40.00
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
2TB Seagate Barracuda ST2000DM001 7200RPM SATA 6Gbps 64MB Cache 3.5" HDD
$39.95
Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99