-
Junior Member
registered user
I have success!! 
To be honest, I'm not 100% certain what exactly I did, but I'll try to summarize.
1) I used WinRAR to "extract" the files from the Knoppixs ISO and put these in a folder labeled "knoppix-exp"(exp for expanded).
2)I ran mkfloppy.bat from "c:\knoppix-exp\knoppix"(or the knoppix sub-folder on the CD)
3)I opened Nero and chose to make a new CD. I ignored the wizard, and chose to make a bootable CD-ROM and it asked for an example(well, I don't remember exactly what it asked for, will have to edit this later if anyone is really interested) and used the floppy for the example.
I have an "improper" CD made proper.
L J
Similar Threads
-
By Jessse5935 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-17-2004, 11:57 PM
-
By Tetsuo in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-29-2004, 11:06 AM
-
By sbassi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 09:09 PM
-
By marcelwalus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-11-2003, 09:01 PM
-
By _r00t- in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 09:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99