May be you should consider installing a webmail server. I just finished installing neomail ( a perl based webmail, which does'nt need pop3 server ) on a knoppix box. Neomail has been running for 2 years on a redhat7.2 here whithout any trouble ....
Hi I have set up smail so that it works correctly, and I have apache and mysql all working. Im running off of the cd and I was wondering if there is a way to be able to use a windows machine and pop3 into my Knoppix box?
May be you should consider installing a webmail server. I just finished installing neomail ( a perl based webmail, which does'nt need pop3 server ) on a knoppix box. Neomail has been running for 2 years on a redhat7.2 here whithout any trouble ....
Thats a good idea.. Maybe Ill try that.. However if anyone else has any ideas for pop3... dont hesitate to post them.
Well I successfully installed zpop3d from
( http://sourceforge.net/projects/zpop3d/ )
outlook works well with it ...
jch

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
SAMSUNG 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T M393A4K40BB1-CRC0Q ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$250.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-3G2R1TI ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$180.00
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95