May be you should consider installing a webmail server. I just finished installing neomail ( a perl based webmail, which does'nt need pop3 server ) on a knoppix box. Neomail has been running for 2 years on a redhat7.2 here whithout any trouble ....
Hi I have set up smail so that it works correctly, and I have apache and mysql all working. Im running off of the cd and I was wondering if there is a way to be able to use a windows machine and pop3 into my Knoppix box?
May be you should consider installing a webmail server. I just finished installing neomail ( a perl based webmail, which does'nt need pop3 server ) on a knoppix box. Neomail has been running for 2 years on a redhat7.2 here whithout any trouble ....
Thats a good idea.. Maybe Ill try that.. However if anyone else has any ideas for pop3... dont hesitate to post them.
Well I successfully installed zpop3d from
( http://sourceforge.net/projects/zpop3d/ )
outlook works well with it ...
jch

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$245.00
MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2390.00
Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00
MITS Altair Computer Notes January/February 1977
$100.00
MITS Altair Computer Notes June 1976
$90.00
S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
Intel 4004 IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$46.00