May be you should consider installing a webmail server. I just finished installing neomail ( a perl based webmail, which does'nt need pop3 server ) on a knoppix box. Neomail has been running for 2 years on a redhat7.2 here whithout any trouble ....
Hi I have set up smail so that it works correctly, and I have apache and mysql all working. Im running off of the cd and I was wondering if there is a way to be able to use a windows machine and pop3 into my Knoppix box?
May be you should consider installing a webmail server. I just finished installing neomail ( a perl based webmail, which does'nt need pop3 server ) on a knoppix box. Neomail has been running for 2 years on a redhat7.2 here whithout any trouble ....
Thats a good idea.. Maybe Ill try that.. However if anyone else has any ideas for pop3... dont hesitate to post them.
Well I successfully installed zpop3d from
( http://sourceforge.net/projects/zpop3d/ )
outlook works well with it ...
jch

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99
Samsung SSD, v-nand,860 EVO, 500gb, model MZ-76E500, SATA III, Health 90-98%
$50.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 SSD Excellent Health wiped
$54.99