-
hnx-install not found
Hi,
I run knoppix 2 to start on console text. But If I run hnx-install it isnt found. I tried to find for it but is not there. how can I install it from text mode? If I start with kde with knoppix and press ctrl+f1 and run knx-install sometimes it is found and some not. The problem is that I am using vmware and cant change to a console with ctrl+f1 from kde.
Similar Threads
-
By DinB in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-13-2004, 11:44 PM
-
By tortele in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 06:26 PM
-
By camper in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-28-2003, 05:47 AM
-
By baldyeti in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-15-2003, 10:03 PM
-
By .-=Ronin=-. in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-21-2003, 08:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DKB MegAChip for Amiga 2000/500 2MB Chip Ram expansion with 8375 Agnus Tested
$285.00

Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99

Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5” Floppy Drive A500 A1000 A2000 • Untested
$69.99

Commodore Amiga 2000HD Vintage Personal Computer A2000
$599.99

Commodore Amiga 1000, Keyboard, Tank Mouse, RAM Expansion, Tested, Working
$599.00

(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore Amiga 500 PCB Motherboard Replacement Board for Retro Homebrew Build
$49.99