After I finished installing Knoppix on my HDD, I modified the XF86Config bringing the default resolution from 1024x768 to 1280x1024. All seems perfect but in some situations the mouse pointer becomes invisible (for instance when I resize a window by dragging it's border or corner).
Anyone has an idea on why this is happening ????
Thank you very much. Bob

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$164.95
Vintage THE HOME MANAGER Atari 400,800/XL/XE on Disk NEW IN SEALED BOX
$850.00
VINTAGE IBM ThinkPad 570 Type 2644 13" Laptop Intel Pentium READ
$121.83
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99
RARE ISA Video Card, S3 P86C928, 2MB (Diamond Stealth Pro) Vintage, Working
$179.99
Vintage CTL 9Gx 19-inch Monitor Gray/Black Office Display VGA Retro Gaming
$35.00
Vintage CTL 9Gx 19-inch Monitor Gray/Black Office Display VGA Retro Gaming
$35.00
Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000W Portable IBM PC-Compatible Computer
$275.00
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Vintage Desktop No Brand-Pentium 4-512MB Ram 40GB HDD ATI R200 Fire GFx OS W98E
$139.99