-
HD install from a terminalsession?
Hi Knoppix users,
I installed Knoppix3.2 succesfully on my main PC and now I run the Knoppix 3.2 (may edition) on an other PC as a terminal-server.
I have with this configuration also a another slow PC without CD-rom and this one is booting from the terminalserver.
Is it possible to install from this terminalsession knoppix to the harddisk.
I tried to start the root-console but this disappeared when I started it.
Has anyone an idea how to do it?
Greetings,Kazbek007
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99

Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer
$72.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00

Atari 400 800 The Communicator II Kit CIB CX488 Modem Cartridge Box
$80.00

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00