-
floppy drive
Hello all,
Just got my hands on knoppix 3.2 and most things are working fine. I'm able to access the floppy drive no problem, but every time I do it beeps constantly until I'm finished with it and it's terribly annoying. How can I fix this?
Thanks.
ps - If you need sys info I'll post it.
Similar Threads
-
By ThundaOne in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-27-2005, 06:00 PM
-
By Minnie000 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-23-2004, 05:03 PM
-
By stickycricket88 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 08:01 PM
-
By talz13 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 01:18 AM
-
By boehmb in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-15-2003, 09:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Netgate SG-2100 pfSense Plus 26.07 Firewall VPN Router - Wiped, Fresh Install
$174.99

10GbE pfSense Firewall VPN AES QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 32GB DDR4 256GB SSD
$220.00

Sophos XG 125 Rev.3 Desktop Firewall 8x GbE 1x SFP Wiped - No Power Adapter
$74.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

WatchGuard Firebox M400 KL5AE8 Network Security Appliance -
$299.99