-
KDE and Knoppix
Hello, I am new at this linux thing. I have the knoppix iso on my computer but befor i burn it my friend told me to get KDE. Do I burn KDE to the disk with Knoppix? Please Help, I realy want to learn linux and i choise knoppix cause i dont have muce HDD space left.
-
sorry i just want to turn the notify thing on
-
KDE is included with Knoppix.
- - Edwin
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: KDE and Knoppix

Originally Posted by
CaffeineGamer
Do I burn KDE to the disk with Knoppix?
KDE is the default desktop environment for Knoppix -- you don't need to do anything special to run it. As far as running out of disk space, you can use Partition Image to back up your hard drive to a group of CD-Rs...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26

OWC Express 4M2 USB4 40Gb/s 4-Slot NVMe M.2 SSD RAID Enclosure w/ Cable
$125.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00