-
Junior Member
registered user
lilo and two os on two hard drives
Before I installed knoppix, I have win2k on a single hard drive. Last evening, I installed a new hard drive as the primary master, and changed the win2k drive to the primary slave. I have successfully installed knppix on the new drive. So, I have the following on the LILO menu:
Linux : hda1
Windows : hdb1
If I chose linux, it boots linux fine. However, if I chose windows, it just won't boot windows.
If I change the first booting device in the BIOS from HD0 to HD1, then I could boot windows.
I really would like to have LILO work properly at the booting time. Please help.
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By db109 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-24-2005, 04:40 AM
-
By passion_wheel1974 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-18-2005, 11:06 PM
-
By phsieh in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-14-2004, 06:23 PM
-
By lgreen in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-07-2003, 06:19 AM
-
By shaun in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-26-2003, 10:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Electric Air Duster & Small Vacuum, 130000RPM, 2in1 Cleaner
$70.96

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US
$21.98