I made a Grub Bootfloppy with Network support for my client.
Now I want to boot Knoppix from the Knoppix Terminalserver.
But I dont now how.
dhcp is working fine.
any Ideas
Have a nice time
Gromit
I made a Grub Bootfloppy with Network support for my client.
Now I want to boot Knoppix from the Knoppix Terminalserver.
But I dont now how.
dhcp is working fine.
any Ideas
Have a nice time
Gromit
is the machine capable of bootinh off the network? do you need a boot chip for your NIC? is it erroring? does it give tyhis error: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3475?
No more errors! I got it.Originally Posted by hacker66868
dhcp
kernel (nd)/vmlinuz nfsdir=192.168.0.1:/cdrom nodhcp ...
modules (nd)/miniroot.gz
boot
easy
Gromit

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00
1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99