-
Senior Member
registered user
Final questions before I finish my remaster
I'm cleraing up temp files now. I copied the CD-created XF86Config-4 into my remaster so I could work graphically. And of course I edited my remaster's resolv.conf so I could get online. Do I need to just delete these 2 config files? Or do I need to delete them and then recreate them as soft-links that point to /ramdisk/knoppix/home.
Similar Threads
-
By eddieroger in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-22-2005, 09:01 AM
-
By gazelle in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-13-2004, 08:10 PM
-
By estranged in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 08:53 AM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-05-2003, 09:30 PM
-
By iStudent 2003 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-26-2003, 09:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

COMPUTE's 1st + 2nd BOOK of ATARI 400/800/1200XL/810/822/130XE/835/65XE/XEGS
$30.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

1982 book GAMES FOR THE ATARI Computer 400 800 basic Programs S ROBERTS vintage
$25.00

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95