Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Final questions before I finish my remaster

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    611

    Final questions before I finish my remaster

    I'm cleraing up temp files now. I copied the CD-created XF86Config-4 into my remaster so I could work graphically. And of course I edited my remaster's resolv.conf so I could get online. Do I need to just delete these 2 config files? Or do I need to delete them and then recreate them as soft-links that point to /ramdisk/knoppix/home.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    100

    what files

    You need the orginal ones.Just extract the KNOPPIX file to a temp.iso,loop mount it and copy them out
    I usualy just rename the orginals and copy in my real ones then switch back when cleaning up.

Similar Threads

  1. Small Problems upon Finish - Missing menus!
    By eddieroger in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 09:01 AM
  2. Final answer: Does it work to remaster from a "HD insta
    By gazelle in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-13-2004, 08:10 PM
  3. Two questions before I start my remaster.
    By estranged in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2003, 08:53 AM
  4. OpenOffice 1.1 final
    By aratux in forum Ideas
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2003, 09:30 PM
  5. Knoppix PPC Will Not Finish Booting
    By iStudent 2003 in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 09:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY picture

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY

$10.00



Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit picture

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit

$99.99



A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G picture

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G

$21.68



Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A picture

Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A

$119.99



32GB KIT - 2x SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 SODIMM Laptop Memory RAM picture

32GB KIT - 2x SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 SODIMM Laptop Memory RAM

$99.99



Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC picture

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC

$29.99



TeamGroup T-Force Vulcan Z 32GB (4x8GB) RAM DDR4 3000MHz sold as unit picture

TeamGroup T-Force Vulcan Z 32GB (4x8GB) RAM DDR4 3000MHz sold as unit

$95.00



Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM  M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q picture

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q

$169.00



RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED picture

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED

$445.00



SK Hynix 256GB (4x64GB) DDR4 3200MHz PC4-25600 ECC RDIMM 288-Pin Workstation RAM picture

SK Hynix 256GB (4x64GB) DDR4 3200MHz PC4-25600 ECC RDIMM 288-Pin Workstation RAM

$1950.00