May be you should consider installing a webmail server. I just finished installing neomail ( a perl based webmail, which does'nt need pop3 server ) on a knoppix box. Neomail has been running for 2 years on a redhat7.2 here whithout any trouble ....
Hi I have set up smail so that it works correctly, and I have apache and mysql all working. Im running off of the cd and I was wondering if there is a way to be able to use a windows machine and pop3 into my Knoppix box?
May be you should consider installing a webmail server. I just finished installing neomail ( a perl based webmail, which does'nt need pop3 server ) on a knoppix box. Neomail has been running for 2 years on a redhat7.2 here whithout any trouble ....
Thats a good idea.. Maybe Ill try that.. However if anyone else has any ideas for pop3... dont hesitate to post them.
Well I successfully installed zpop3d from
( http://sourceforge.net/projects/zpop3d/ )
outlook works well with it ...
jch

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$199.99
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Lot of 40 Mixed 16GB Ram Sticks DDR4 Laptop Mixed Brands & Speeds - All Tested
$2399.99
F4-3200C16D-64GVK G.Skill RipJaws 32GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz Memory
$159.00
G.Skill Flare X5 32GB (2x16GB) (DDR5-6000 DDR5 RAM Memory Cl30-38-38-96 AMD EXPO
$419.95
Kingston Fury Beast RGB 16GB(1x16GB) DDR5 5200MHz HP52U40S8MA-16FRAE
$170.00
Corsair Vengeance LED 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4-3000 DIMM 288-Pin CMU32GX4M4C3000C15
$134.99
16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00