-
I did this trick, pump -i etho and this is what I got back: operation failed. I'm new to knoppix or debian in general... I need the answer as soon as possible... When I do the netcardconfig and this is what I get; have found a network card but not supported.
thanks a lot for any help....
Similar Threads
-
By dobell in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 03:28 AM
-
By probono in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 04:52 AM
-
By dimkal in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 09:04 PM
-
By JockVSJock in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-08-2003, 09:23 AM
-
By probono in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-08-2003, 11:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Lot of 15 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets for Parts
$338.63

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

LOT OF 5 Samsung 870 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA SSD TLC DRAM 95% or Better
$250.00