-
Thanks for the info. The 007 drive does look like a neat device. I was more looking for the best way to use such a drive. I figured that usb drives could be used to authentictate users without using complex passwords. Also still can be used for backing up and transfering documents etc. I did a google round, but could not find any info of anyone using a usb keydrive for this.
Thought I would try Knoppix as this is the only forum I really use.
Thanks for your input; Jimmy.
Similar Threads
-
By wildscribe in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2005, 01:52 PM
-
By pau1knopp in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 03:28 PM
-
By smash in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-02-2004, 03:04 AM
-
By Jim Shoe in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-02-2003, 02:42 AM
-
By Wingman0 in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 10:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

10GbE 10GFC SFP+ LC SW 850nm IBM 78P1661 31P1549 Finisar FTLX8571D3BCL-IK Qty 8
$88.00

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

Cisco Meraki OEM MA-SFP-1GB-LX10 1000Base-LX 1GbE SFP Module 1310nm 10km SMF LC
$95.00