To avoid corrupted downloads I always use the torrents, because this download method verifys itself. The Knoppix torrents also contains checksums for checking.
I cannot help you with your other problems. You should start a new thread with those.
To avoid corrupted downloads I always use the torrents, because this download method verifys itself. The Knoppix torrents also contains checksums for checking.
I cannot help you with your other problems. You should start a new thread with those.
Thanks you Fredvej
knp

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer
$95.00
Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99