-
cloop problem with Mandrake 9.1, when trying to remaster
I've been following...
http://www.stirnimann.com/mystuff/doc/knoppix.txt
... to remaster a Knoppix CD.
I've been using Mandrake Linux 9.1 to do this. But I am having a problem copying the files from the compressed "KNOPPIX" file (to the normal file system).
I think it may be a problem with using cloop with Linux Kernel that comes with Mandrake Linux 9.1. (But that's just a guess.)
I'm using cloop-0.68-5. And the kernel version I am using is 2.4.21-0.13mdk.
Does anyone have any insights into this??? Anyone know how to get past this problem???
TIA
-- Charles Iliya Krempeaux
charles @ reptile.ca
-
Junior Member
registered user
i'd say chances aren't to bad that this might be a ram issue (sorry but i like blaming things on ram
)
try memtest86
it's just a guess but it worked for me...
(if not ram it might still be a cpu temperature problem or the like)
Similar Threads
-
By bizarro in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 10
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 10:22 PM
-
By lrathle in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 05:47 PM
-
By zank in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 06:07 PM
-
By sabel in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 09:15 PM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 05:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Qty.8 Samsung 16GB 2RX4 Pc4 2133P M393A2G40DB0-CPB0Q Ram Memory
$599.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00