i'd say chances aren't to bad that this might be a ram issue (sorry but i like blaming things on ram)
try memtest86
it's just a guess but it worked for me...
(if not ram it might still be a cpu temperature problem or the like)
I've been following...
http://www.stirnimann.com/mystuff/doc/knoppix.txt
... to remaster a Knoppix CD.
I've been using Mandrake Linux 9.1 to do this. But I am having a problem copying the files from the compressed "KNOPPIX" file (to the normal file system).
I think it may be a problem with using cloop with Linux Kernel that comes with Mandrake Linux 9.1. (But that's just a guess.)
I'm using cloop-0.68-5. And the kernel version I am using is 2.4.21-0.13mdk.
Does anyone have any insights into this??? Anyone know how to get past this problem???
TIA
-- Charles Iliya Krempeaux
charles @ reptile.ca
i'd say chances aren't to bad that this might be a ram issue (sorry but i like blaming things on ram)
try memtest86
it's just a guess but it worked for me...
(if not ram it might still be a cpu temperature problem or the like)

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C Dual 25GbE SFP28 LP | 20NJD
$25.00
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
New Open Box Lot of (5) Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10Gig Transceivers 10-3105-01
$84.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH LOT OF 10
$70.00