Very cool. I'm glad to see that some HS teachers are willing to let students use Knoppix in the classroom too. Keep up the good work.
If figured this would be an interesting thing for the knoppix community to note..
I'm currently in grade 11 and taking an "Introduction to Computers" course, in which one of the subjects is QBasic. I never learned QBasic, but I had it all down in about a week, so I asked the teacher to see if i could teach myself Python with a knoppix CD during class time, and he said ok.
So anyways.. I've got the basics down, now I'm messing around the PyGTK, seeing what kind of stuff I can make in that.
It's not an original knoppix CD though.. I re-mastered it. Put on KDE 3.1, and the gtk module for python. took out open office and all the kde-i18n packages too.
Very cool. I'm glad to see that some HS teachers are willing to let students use Knoppix in the classroom too. Keep up the good work.
We use KNOPPIX every day! I teach a preAP Computer Science class using GCC's g++ (c++) and an AP Computer Science class using GCC's gcj (java).
Poor students, being indoctrinated with OO programming. Then again, using knoppix and all it's goodies does ease the pain a bit![]()

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650 v4 32GB RAM No Drives/OS Server
$292.50
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00