-
Junior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Stephen
Good to hear you got it going. Some things you might want to check. [/i]lsmod[/i] from both the CD and HD to check that the modules are actually loaded for the card, the file [/i]/etc/network/ interfaces[/i] to make sure that dhcp is enabled and the interface is started at boot.
Yeah, I just didn't get to edit the interfaces file before I had to leave for work this morning. It clearly saw the card, but it couldn't connect through. I had the "aha" right before I had to leave.
I should have it set up this evening. That will be a relief. It's been a hard road. The CD-ROM drive on this laptop fails intermittently, so it's always a crapshoot when you have to use it for any length of time. I'm dying to get the networking up so I can quit messing with it.
Similar Threads
-
By specchio127 in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 8
Last Post: 07-08-2004, 04:26 AM
-
By Danmak in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 03:40 AM
-
By staverts in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 06:48 AM
-
By nitrousracer2000 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-23-2003, 11:45 AM
-
By AdamTruth in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-25-2003, 03:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth
$39.99

Yealink SIP-T46S IP Phone - Black
$20.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Yealink SIP-T54W IP Phone - WORKING - POOR SCREEN CONDITION - (PoE)
$48.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95