-
hello ignuu,
Thank you for the information
I'll try it this evening
I don't have any information on the way to procede to perform an RedHat installation on a CD like Knoppix.
But I want to try it in order to learn more about the way that linux takes when it boot.
The only informations I get now is the documentation available on the Knoppix cd (pdf files) + infos about how to compress files with the cloop utilitie that I compiled an launched on my PC (//knopper.net/knoppix/sources)
I hope I will be able to adapt the autoconfiguration files used on Knoppix for my redhat distribution.
If it works (with the help of God....) I'll tell it to you, but nothing I think that it is a long work....
Similar Threads
-
By Loserkid in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-25-2004, 07:23 AM
-
By inurenegade in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-18-2004, 11:58 AM
-
By stewball in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 07:49 PM
-
By xyzbob in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-21-2004, 11:48 PM
-
By jims in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-07-2003, 03:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

Intel Core i7-9700 3.00 GHz LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SRG13
$79.99

Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99

COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95

Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 10
$1505.77

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99

Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99

Acer Aspire TC-1775-UR11, i5-14400, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Win 11 Home
$499.98