-
hello ignuu,
Thank you for the information
I'll try it this evening
I don't have any information on the way to procede to perform an RedHat installation on a CD like Knoppix.
But I want to try it in order to learn more about the way that linux takes when it boot.
The only informations I get now is the documentation available on the Knoppix cd (pdf files) + infos about how to compress files with the cloop utilitie that I compiled an launched on my PC (//knopper.net/knoppix/sources)
I hope I will be able to adapt the autoconfiguration files used on Knoppix for my redhat distribution.
If it works (with the help of God....) I'll tell it to you, but nothing I think that it is a long work....
Similar Threads
-
By Loserkid in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-25-2004, 07:23 AM
-
By inurenegade in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-18-2004, 11:58 AM
-
By stewball in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 07:49 PM
-
By xyzbob in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-21-2004, 11:48 PM
-
By jims in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-07-2003, 03:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$29.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 MZ7LH500HALU
$50.00

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$59.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD (MZ7LN250HMJP) dell Lenovo hp
$32.99

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00