-
hello ignuu,
Thank you for the information
I'll try it this evening
I don't have any information on the way to procede to perform an RedHat installation on a CD like Knoppix.
But I want to try it in order to learn more about the way that linux takes when it boot.
The only informations I get now is the documentation available on the Knoppix cd (pdf files) + infos about how to compress files with the cloop utilitie that I compiled an launched on my PC (//knopper.net/knoppix/sources)
I hope I will be able to adapt the autoconfiguration files used on Knoppix for my redhat distribution.
If it works (with the help of God....) I'll tell it to you, but nothing I think that it is a long work....
Similar Threads
-
By Loserkid in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-25-2004, 07:23 AM
-
By inurenegade in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-18-2004, 11:58 AM
-
By stewball in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 07:49 PM
-
By xyzbob in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-21-2004, 11:48 PM
-
By jims in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-07-2003, 03:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00

Intel Core i7-13700K 13th Gen 16-Core 24-Thread 5.4GHz LGA1700 CPU SRMB8
$274.99

Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00

Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q Core i5-8500T 2.10GHz 8GB 128GB SDD W11 Mini PC (Z3675)
$123.16

Dell Latitude 7480 Intel Core I5-6300u 2.40GHZ 8GB 256GB Touch WCam W11 Cord
$85.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00

Dell Latitude 7200 Touch Tablet Laptop 12” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99