Hmm I found that code in another thread:
It seems it could be my answer but where to I ave to add it??Code:none /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs defaults 0 0
Is it in the same boot file that the one, where you have to add the partition?
Hello,
I have a Canon Powershot S30, I added it in the place where you can add the camera (don't remember the exact name).
But when I plug my Camera to the Laptop, nothing happens. And if I go back to the place where I added the Camera, and I click on the Test button...
The test fails...
Is there something special to do to connect a camera? Is there something to look at the USB config (if yes, where)? and is there a device to mount (like for the hard-drive)?
Any help will be welcome. I really hope to find a way to solve this problem!
Thxs
Coume
Hmm I found that code in another thread:
It seems it could be my answer but where to I ave to add it??Code:none /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs defaults 0 0
Is it in the same boot file that the one, where you have to add the partition?
If by the boot file you mean the file /etc/fstab the answer is yes this is the file you would put the line into.Originally Posted by Coume
Great!
Thank you!
Does it mean that an USB-key memory or hard-drive will be detected immediately too?
But in this code, why there is "none" that was the thing schocking me in the code... Does it have a meaning?
Thank You!!
Ludo

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Rare Vintage DEC DIGITAL DFO3 modem ~Powers Up but UNTESTED #1
$75.00
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99