-
Senior Member
registered user
How can I switch from KDE3x to IceWM?
I read all the man files on icewm and the KDE manual but when I try to log off, I'll end up quitting Knoppix too.
How can I get out of KDE without loosing my Knoppix session.
When I tried 'icewm' in the terminal, it said a window manager is already running and quits.
I have a slow Pentium Pro 200 SMP system and wanted to see if icewm will speed up the response.
Similar Threads
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-03-2004, 01:58 AM
-
By uraclea2002 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-08-2004, 01:35 AM
-
By bafl in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-10-2004, 11:32 AM
-
By kscott9 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-01-2004, 04:12 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 12:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

LOT OF 15 Samsung 8GB DDR4-2933 ECC RDIMM 1Rx8 M393A1K43DB1-CVFBY 120GB
$529.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79