-
Junior Member
registered user
Design Programs
Has anyone got any suggestions for perhaps near professional applications available for designing on linux?
I regularly use Photoshop and Dreamweaver as well as Flash and Fireworks and it would be good to have a look at a linux alternative.
Perhaps they could be emulated? I own Flash but I am saving for the others. I work with them all every day at work though so I am not too keen on relearning how to walk after learning so much about the windows apps.
Similar Threads
-
By HitmanKB in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 16
Last Post: 01-26-2005, 05:15 PM
-
By dvest in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-14-2003, 06:40 AM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-15-2003, 01:26 AM
-
By eadz in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-13-2003, 05:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1774.24

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$427.48

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$461.10

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$255.98

Micron 1TB NVMe Gen4 X4 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive
$90.00

Apple MacBook Pro 13” 2020 A2251 Touch Bar i5 16GB RAM 1TB SSD - Tested
$299.99

NEW SGIN 18.5" Laptop Intel Core i3-10100Y 16GB RAM 1TB SSD RJ45 USB-C Win11
$402.99