I'm sorry .. I have made mistake ..Processor is
of course 1100 Mhz (Duron - but it is not
importent).
Maybe someone knows where the cause can be.
- Thanks for help - larryiks
Hi,
On one machine (Cpu:110Mh, Mainboard-Intel 815EP (Clayton), Sound Ac97 (but this sound is disabled in bios), SB Live value ct4830,
RAM-256 dimm, hdd-40Gb (samsung) I have a problem with starting knoppix
I have monit: "/etc/init.d/rcS: line 57: 38 Bus error $i
start" and:
Panic: segmentation violation at 0x804e24! sleeping for 30secund"
..where is error? Computer is new..
- Thanks for help and best regards
I'm sorry .. I have made mistake ..Processor is
of course 1100 Mhz (Duron - but it is not
importent).
Maybe someone knows where the cause can be.
- Thanks for help - larryiks

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95