I'm sorry .. I have made mistake ..Processor is
of course 1100 Mhz (Duron - but it is not
importent).
Maybe someone knows where the cause can be.
- Thanks for help - larryiks
Hi,
On one machine (Cpu:110Mh, Mainboard-Intel 815EP (Clayton), Sound Ac97 (but this sound is disabled in bios), SB Live value ct4830,
RAM-256 dimm, hdd-40Gb (samsung) I have a problem with starting knoppix
I have monit: "/etc/init.d/rcS: line 57: 38 Bus error $i
start" and:
Panic: segmentation violation at 0x804e24! sleeping for 30secund"
..where is error? Computer is new..
- Thanks for help and best regards
I'm sorry .. I have made mistake ..Processor is
of course 1100 Mhz (Duron - but it is not
importent).
Maybe someone knows where the cause can be.
- Thanks for help - larryiks

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4-Bay USB-C 10Gb/s RAID Enclosure SoftRAID 7 XT + Box
$199.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00