-
Senior Member
registered user
Problem with cloop
I had no trouble making my cloop file. Its 716580707 bytes, which is I guess about 699mb. I recreated an iso and copied it to my windows machine for burning in nero. When I boot from the new CD, I get dumpoed to a minimal shell because it can't find the compressed filesystem.
Any ideas?
I know I need to redo the cloop file. Maybe I should shrink it some more? It would help if I had a command that works for 3.2. I kind of have 3 different versions of the commands to make the cloop and iso from three different versions of remastering how-to's, and wound up combining parts of them together to get a command that worked. So please give me a working command to recompress my filesystem.
Similar Threads
-
By lunix* in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 10:46 PM
-
By lrathle in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 05:47 PM
-
By sabel in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 09:15 PM
-
By Myrdhin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-01-2003, 02:54 PM
-
By lucky in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-19-2003, 11:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.58