-
Stephen
My suggestion to you would be:
1. Boot from the CD and get a working configuration for the X server.
2. Copy the configuration to your HD install by mounting the HD and copying the file /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 to the HD. These steps in a console window (the clam shell icon on the taskbar)
Could I do the samething with the netwok card, since I get to configure network with the cd but I can get it working with the HD. I have finished copied on a HD, when I run netcardconfig it says "no supported network cards found"...
I still very new to linux
Similar Threads
-
By supermal in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-28-2005, 02:23 PM
-
By hazenmeek in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-23-2003, 05:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

(LOT of 8) Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2666V-RB2-12 DDR4 Cisco Server RAM Tested 100%
$1299.99

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00

Samsung 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 2R X4 RAM M393A8G40AB2-CWEBY UCS-MR-X64G2RW Compatible
$680.00

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$378.00

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99