-

Originally Posted by
Stephen
Have you installed a different kernel it should be looking in /lib/modules/2.4.20-xfs/modules.dep which is the kernel that knoppix uses which version are you running? From the HD what does the output of uname -a tell you mine for example:
Thank you a lot, that uname -a helped me a lot, somehow I got it installed with the ext3, so I installed with ext2 and now is working just fine, I have updated and my next questions is: I'm in guatemala and the main language is spanish, I got almost everything in spanish but the openoffice, koffice, gimp, it's almost all the productive application aren't in spanish. What should I do next to fix all this...
Direct me for the help, please...
Similar Threads
-
By supermal in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-28-2005, 02:23 PM
-
By hazenmeek in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-23-2003, 05:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ā Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)ā
$29.90

ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used
$220.00

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99