-

Originally Posted by
Stephen
Have you installed a different kernel it should be looking in /lib/modules/2.4.20-xfs/modules.dep which is the kernel that knoppix uses which version are you running? From the HD what does the output of uname -a tell you mine for example:
Thank you a lot, that uname -a helped me a lot, somehow I got it installed with the ext3, so I installed with ext2 and now is working just fine, I have updated and my next questions is: I'm in guatemala and the main language is spanish, I got almost everything in spanish but the openoffice, koffice, gimp, it's almost all the productive application aren't in spanish. What should I do next to fix all this...
Direct me for the help, please...
Similar Threads
-
By supermal in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-28-2005, 02:23 PM
-
By hazenmeek in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-23-2003, 05:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

Vacuum Power Cord 50 Ft 120V 3 Conductor Type A Plug Black Replacement Part
$79.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67