Maybe " mount -t ntfs /dev/hda2 /home/knoppix/tmp" and then go to /home/knoppix/tmp
Originally Posted by kevinkaseykizer
I am having the same problem (I am able to connect to the FTP server, but can only see ramdrive). I want to see hda2 (type NTFS) to download files.
I tried ln -n /dev/hda /olddrive
I got an error. I also tried ln -n /mnt/hda /olddrive
Both of these commads were issued in /ramdisk/home/knoppix/
Anyone care to helpout?
Maybe " mount -t ntfs /dev/hda2 /home/knoppix/tmp" and then go to /home/knoppix/tmp

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$245.00
MITS Altair Computer Notes January/February 1977
$100.00
MITS Altair Computer Notes June 1976
$90.00
Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00
Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00
MITS Altair Computer Notes July 1976
$100.00
MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
MITS Altair Computer Notes December 1976
$80.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
Intel 4004 IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$48.00