-
How do I make my Knoppix PC into an ftp server?
I would like to make my PC running KNOPPIX into a temporary FTP server.
I want to share some files as well as help my Win98 friends turn their PCs into FTP server without installing new software. I know how to mount my D drive (FAT32) so that it is read-write.
How do enable the ftp service?
What do I need to do to make a directory /d/share available to ftp clients?
Can I create guest ftp accounts?
Thanks!
Mark
Similar Threads
-
By lastinger in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-22-2004, 03:52 AM
-
By Lord1981 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-04-2004, 10:19 PM
-
By cmcclean in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-03-2003, 01:52 PM
-
By jimbo70 in forum Ideas
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-23-2003, 10:58 PM
-
By Robert Michel in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 01:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Micron 1300 MTFDDAK256TDL 256 GB SATA III 2.5 in Solid State Drive
$24.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00