Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 32 of 32

Thread: How do I make my Knoppix PC into an ftp server?

  1. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3

    Re: done all of the above

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinkaseykizer
    hey everyone, i have gotten my ftp up and running just fine thanks to all of you.....but one question....i have my hard drive mounted but how do i get to it from the ftp?

    all i can see the ramdrive


    thanks


    I am having the same problem (I am able to connect to the FTP server, but can only see ramdrive). I want to see hda2 (type NTFS) to download files.

    I tried ln -n /dev/hda /olddrive

    I got an error. I also tried ln -n /mnt/hda /olddrive

    Both of these commads were issued in /ramdisk/home/knoppix/

    Anyone care to helpout?

  2. #32
    Maybe " mount -t ntfs /dev/hda2 /home/knoppix/tmp" and then go to /home/knoppix/tmp

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 03:52 AM
  2. make menuconfig / make dep
    By Lord1981 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-04-2004, 10:19 PM
  3. X server crash: "Fatal server error: Active ring not fl
    By cmcclean in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-03-2003, 01:52 PM
  4. Make Knoppix.en under 650 mb...
    By jimbo70 in forum Ideas
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-23-2003, 10:58 PM
  5. Terminal Server: Suspend to Server for clients
    By Robert Michel in forum Ideas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 01:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems picture

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems

$275.00



MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800 picture

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800

$189.95



Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems picture

Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems

$225.00



Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI picture

Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI

$150.00



S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI) picture

S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)

$34.99



Build S-100 Bus Computer Peripherals Altair 8800 IMSAI + Apple II Commodore PET picture

Build S-100 Bus Computer Peripherals Altair 8800 IMSAI + Apple II Commodore PET

$69.99



MITS Altair 8800 4K RAM Board picture

MITS Altair 8800 4K RAM Board

$675.00



Intel 4004 IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair picture

Intel 4004 IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair

$48.00



CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair picture

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair

$29.99



Digital Deli Apple Lisa Steve Jobs Blue Box MITS Altair 8800 Bob Moog Intel 4004 picture

Digital Deli Apple Lisa Steve Jobs Blue Box MITS Altair 8800 Bob Moog Intel 4004

$48.00