Try searching the debian user list I have seen a few post in there about problems with fonts in mozilla after an upgrade.
I used Synaptic to upgrade Mozilla to 1.4, everything works, my prefs are kept, except that the fonts are strange, instead of the fonts that I have installed (and are still there, other apps can use them) I get a choice of things like:
bitstream-courier-iso8859-1
adobe-courier-iso8859-1
etc, all end in an iso number, and my usual fonts are not there.
Any hints?
Thanks,
Try searching the debian user list I have seen a few post in there about problems with fonts in mozilla after an upgrade.
Thanks, I tried there, but couldn't find this problem. I wonder if there is somewhere in Mozilla where I have to point it to the font directory to use? It seems like it has the wrong one?
You may have to uninstall mozilla and reinstall it. But I would try do the following first:
apt-get update
apt-get -s dist-upgrade ; this will show you what is upgraded
apt-get dist-upgrade
or if you don't want to upgrade everything try
apt-get install mozilla

Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
Commodore Amiga 2000 A2000 – Motherboard Repaired by Amiga of Rochester
$1099.99
DKB MegAChip for Amiga 2000/500 2MB Chip Ram expansion with 8375 Agnus Tested
$285.00
Commodore Amiga 2000HD Vintage Personal Computer A2000
$599.99
Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5” Floppy Drive A500 A1000 A2000 • Untested
$64.99
AMIGA DB23 RGB Female to VGA Male Buffered Cable 5 ft. - A1000 A2000 A3000 A4000
$38.00
(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga
$170.00